Cooperation and Unity

God desires for us to live in interdependence with other people. He did not create us to live on our own. It is a godly trait to be able to work together in unity with other people. I am not a great theologian, but I do know that the Trinity is a wonderful truth for us. God is One God in Three Persons. Part of the Trinity is that the Father, Son, and Spirit exist in perfect unity. They love each other, and they cooperate together in everything. God is One, but within the Godhead, the three persons are interdependent. I don't understand it fully, but I see how it shows that relationships are important to God. I hope that makes sense.

However, my point is that we are to work together and help each other,instead of competing with each other or envying each other. This is especially true for believers. We are to have the love of the Lord, the unity of the Lord, and the interdependence of the Lord. When we begin to live in that fullness we have more of the kind of life God designed for us from the beginning. Try it and see. Make it a point to value relationships and work together with others, instead of being a lone ranger Christian.

Tomorrow, I intend to read II Samuel 14-17

Popular Posts