Another Laser Show

We had some family time this evening, since Jeff's parents were here, and we had not been to the Laser Show since Lori and Jeff came in from Japan. It was great as usual. There was a multitude of people, and the fireworks at the end were very good in honor of Labor Day.

I got to feed Avenly most of her jar of baby food before the show started. She is a good eater, and I am a pretty good feeder, because I am OCD, so I don't get distracted by other things. She ate most of the food, and then, she snuggled up close to me, so she could wipe her face on my white shirt. It is amazing how OK that is because she is a granddaughter.

After it was all over, we asked Kade to tell us his favorite part. He told us the fireworks were his favorite. Then, Chris asked him which of the fireworks were the best. He responded, "The multi-colored ones." That is one of Kade's favorite words, too. He is a blast. If you see him, ask him what he is. I will give you a clue. It is not a little boy. He has a wonderful imagination.

All in all from Oma to Avenly we all had a good time seeing the lights and singing the songs. I have been doing it for over 20 years, and it doesn't get old, because it is as much about family as it is about fun.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Psalms 148-150 and I Corinthians 15:29-58.

Popular Posts