Prayer for Pregnancy Resource Center

Today is a special day of prayer for the Pregnancy Resource Center of Henry County and other centers around the country. This day has been set aside because of the anniversary of Roe vs Wade, and I would like to encourage all of us to set aside some time today to pray for the ministry of the PRC in Henry county and the new director, Nancy Reed.

A few months ago I was asked to be on the board for the PRC, and I really had to pray about it. I did not want to add more to my schedule, but I felt God's leadership to accept. It was in line with the vision He has given me for our church to be missionaries to our community and to the world. One of the most basic ways we can impact our culture is to promote the sanctity of human life and to show compassion to those who need direction because of a pregnancy. Not only can the baby be saved from death, but the parents can find eternal salvation through Jesus Christ. I want to do what I can do to help this ministry expand and succeed.

I am convinced from reading the Old Testament that God hates the shedding of innocent blood and that our country is suffering His judgment, because we have murdered 48 million unborn babies for the past 35 years. It is our responsibility as Christians to do whatever we can do to stop this. Please, pray for the PRC, pray about what God would have you to do, and pray about supporting the PRC with your time as a volunteer or with your offerings.

Tomorrow, I intend to read Exodus 19-20 and Matthew 18:21-35.

Popular Posts